Our client is a leading British based food group who manufacturer and supply a range of predominately Private label chilled and frozen product to all channels in Europe.
They are looking to appoint a new CEO to lead an international growth strategy.
- Reporting to the board with full strategic responsibility for a £250m + food manufacturing company where you will design and deliver a major growth agenda across Europe whilst managing UK operations.
- Will create and manage a collaborative senior leadership team across 2 primary locations to deliver exceptional commercial and operational results.
- Will engage with customers at the highest level and represent the company across various channels
- The successful candidate will have significant achievements in the food sector with the ability to prove they can design and deliver a successful growth agenda in an autonomous leadership position.
- Will ideally have held full P&L responsibility above £250m however, would suit senior Commercial or Operational executives with specific channel expertise looking for a step up into General Management
- Will be an inspirational business leader who is keen to operate in a high-profile position that will play a vital role in the future development of the British food industry, additional European language skills would be advantageous.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: CEO/896x/01 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.