Our client is a privately-owned European food group who supply a range of added value products to predominately B2B/ Manufacturing customers in UK and International markets. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a UK Chief Executive.
- Reporting directly to the owner, you will hold full strategic responsibility for UK operations spanning multiple manufacturing facilities and over 500 staff.
- Will lead and mentor the management team to deliver exceptional performance levels focussing on increasing profitable revenue streams across B2B and Private Label Retail channels.
- Will regularly engage with peers at group level and lead all investment plans in the UK including future expansion initiatives/ acquisitions etc to support group growth aspirations.
- Ideally degree educated, fluent English and at least one other European language preferably French or German, you will be a proven general manager with a blend of commercial and operational achievements in a relevant private label manufacturing environment, exposure to both manufacturing/ b2b and UK Grocery customers would be highly advantageous.
- Comfortable with UK and International travel you will have exceptional communication skills with the ability to translate corporate objectives to staff at all levels.
- Will be keen to showcase your advanced commercial and leadership skills in a forward-thinking organisation who are dedicated to maintaining their exceptional reputation for Quality, customer service and people development.