Our client is a globally renowned Consumer/ Lifestyle brand with a leading market share across various consumer driven routes to market. Due to a senior management restructure, planned global transformation programme and significant growth aspirations they are looking to appoint a global CFO.
- Reporting to and partnering the President International Markets across all areas of business, you will hold complete strategic responsibility for an International finance function during a period of planned growth and investment.
- Will lead, mentor and develop a team with 8 direct reports in a matrix environment and actively engage with regional directors and their senior teams to ensure group best practice.
- Will own acquisition, technology investment and regional expansion initiatives to increase profitable revenue streams in line with corporate objectives whilst managing all high-level cost out programmes and effectively communicate potential risks to the board.
- Degree educated with relevant post graduate finance qualifications you will have at least 10 years senior leadership experience within a branded consumer goods/ FMCG business.
- Experience within a global, consumer centric business with exposure to wholesale, retail/ direct to consumer channels and international supply chain nuances in EMEA and APAC regions would be highly advantageous.
- Must have worked closely alongside a senior executive team as a business/ management advisor with exceptional communication skills and the ability to lead a multinational team.
- Comfortable with global travel, you will be keen to represent the business externally at the highest level within industry.