Our client is a well respected civil engineering and infrastructure business, providing project management and delivery solutions, with significant year on year business growth. They now wish to appoint a COO to deliver further growth across their UK operation.
- You will have a key input in strategically supporting the CEO in positioning the business to meet increased demand throughout the group. You will translate that strategy into an operational plan to deliver against those targets.
- To build and develop a high quality delivery team, ensuring mobilisation of existing talent as well as developing capability and capacity for the future.
- To promote and ensure the groups values are evident in all operational practices, whilst leading cultural change through the team and embedding a culture of continuous improvement
- You will be degree educated with extensive experience within the civil engineering sector. An understanding of telecoms would be particularly advantageous.
- With experience of lean techniques, you will have excellent project management skills gained within a multisite operationally focussed business.
- You will have strong customer facing skills, tenacious, highly motivated and passionate about achieving levels of excellence, you will have the ability to deliver change through leadership and collaboration.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting COO/811/50 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.