Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturer of fast moving consumer goods for UK retail customer with plans to reach £100m revenue in the next 5 years. They are succession planning due to retirement and have created a new role on the main board.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive and a key member of the senior leadership team you will design and implement an operational and supply chain excellence strategy to increase business performance in an environment heavily focussed on further success and growth in UK retail markets.
- Will lead and mentor a multidiscipline leadership team with 7 direct reports spanning Production, Procurement, Quality, H&S, Engineering & Supply Chain and work closely alongside peers across all functional leadership positions to ensure overall business success.
- Will liaise with and work closely alongside peers and customers to ensure exceptional service and quality levels are maintained.
- Will directly manage key investments during a period of growth.
- Of degree calibre you will be an inspirational leader with a proven track record leading multi-disciplined teams in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Will ideally have experience supplying UK Retail customers with an understanding of their technical requirements.
- A hands-on leader, you will enjoy interacting with staff and customers at all levels and be keen to operate in a growth environment.