Our client is a FTSE listed conglomerate with interests across a variety of business sectors and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service levels and invest heavily in their employees. Having restructured the senior leadership team they are looking to appoint a group level Procurement lead into a new, highly strategic leadership role.
- Reporting directly to the board and a key member of the senior management you will design and deliver a global best practice procurement strategy covering all group product and service categories.
- Will manage existing relationships and search for new suppliers to maximise profitability and generate new business opportunities.
- Manage a group level function with initially 9 direct reports whilst leading and mentoring regional and category teams globally.
- Will engage with blue chip and regional specialist suppliers and represent the business at a senior level
- Degree qualified you will have held complete strategic responsibility for a procurement strategy ideally managing budgets above £500m across both direct and indirect categories.
- The ability to prove you have increased profitability through the delivery of your plans with outstanding communication, negotiation & influencing skills.
- The ability to prove you can operate in an autonomous strategy role that will prove vital in the future development of the business
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref CPO/896/15 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection