Chief Technology officer Ref: CTO/896/15
Defence & Security
Full executive package, STIP & LTIP
Wednesday, 28 February, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a global leading manufacturer of gas turbine and aero-engine systems. Due to planned growth in international markets they are looking to appoint an international chief technology officer
- Reporting directly to the international board you will hold complete strategic responsibility over the groups technology function, directing all employees in R&D and Engineering across various facilities in Europe and Asia
- Will drive new product development and operational excellence through a large international and multifunctional senior management team.
- Will regularly engaged with customers at a senior level and engage with peers in a matrix environment to achieve and exceed group and joint business plans.
- Will hold degree level aerospace focused engineering qualifications and have a proven track record in a relevant regulated manufacturing/ engineering environment.
- The ability to lead a large multifunctional team on an international stage you will be keen to join an organisation who is committed to achieving excellent customer service levels across all functions.
- Exceptional communication skills with the gravitas to represent the business at the highest level within the industry.