Commercial Development Director CDD/246/54
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Marketing, PR & Advertising
Full Executive, Bonus commensurate to success
Saturday, 11 August, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a leading motorsport company with a significant global brand. Due to a restructure they are looking to appoint a Commercial Development Director to continue and build on a successful business strategy.
- Reporting to the chief executive and a key member of the corporate management team, you will have full strategic autonomy for a multifunctional commercial team with 12 direct reports.
- Will maximise commercial returns through a variety of B2C and B2B channels, services and products.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers, suppliers and partners on a global scale to ensure corporate profitability targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Of graduate calibre you will have a proven track record in a relevant multichannel, branded and consumer focussed sales environment, additional B2B exposure would be highly advantageous however not essential.
- The position would suit a seasoned Blue Chip trained sales executive who can drive a brand globally whilst leading a multi-disciplined and rounded commercial function to success.