Our client is a leading International Engineering and Industrial Support Services group operating with a blue chip client base across the Power, Nuclear, Marine, Utilities, Oil & Gas sectors. In a new role they wish to appoint a Commercial Director.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will hold full commercial responsibility for pre and post contracts in the UK & overseas.
- You will mentor and develop commercial staff providing continuous development.
- You will implement robust systems and procedures managing commercial risk and returns.
- MRICS or LLB degree qualified you will be a proven commercial leader with expertise within Industrial Support Services, Power or Oil & Gas.
- Technically and commercially astute you will be able to act in a role requiring high levels of senior level interaction internally and with clients.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting CD/159/15 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.