Our client is a leading UK privately owned building contractor working extensively on design and build projects between £2m - £20m. Working with clients across the Healthcare, Education, Commercial, Retail, Leisure, & Industrial sectors. They now wish to appoint a Commercial Director to strengthen there senior leadership team.
- Reporting into the Managing Director you will lead pre-and post contract commercial teams in the office and on site.
- You will work closely with procurement and manage subcontractors managing risk, cashflow and commercial returns.
- Managing the department, you will lead by example developing junior staff ensuring robust systems and process are in place to build a first-class commercial department
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/MRICS/MCIOB qualified you will have a tract record (Pre-& Post Contract) on Building projects and have led a commercial team.
- You will have commercial exposure to NEC, JCT contract forms and be comfortable working across the region both internally and externally.