Our client is a privately-owned British food company who manufacturer a range of branded and private label added value frozen food products for Grocery and Foodservice markets and the UK and Ireland. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a Commercial director.
- Reporting directly to the MD/ Owner and a key member of the senior leadership team you will own the company’s commercial agenda in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will operate through both a hands on and strategic approach to commercial leadership and lead a multifunctional team of 20+ across sales, account management, marketing and NPD whilst working closely alongside operational peers to achieve and exceed targets.
- With a planned investment programme to target further growth, you will engage with new and existing customers to build strong collaborative relationships across multiple business channels.
- Of graduate calibre, you will have a proven track record in an added value food manufacturing environment with the ability to prove you can increase sales by leading from the front.
- With excellent communication and presentation skills you will be keen to represent the company at the levels within industry with the confidence to engage with new and existing customers.
- Proven you can deliver new product initiatives and launches with experience creating products alongside UK customer in either retail or foodservice markets.