Our client is a rapidly growing British food group who provide a range of private label fresh and frozen products to both UK and European Grocery and Foodservice markets. Due to further planned growth they are looking to appoint their first ever Commercial Director.
- Reporting directly to the board as a key member of the senior leadership team you will operate in an autonomous, customer facing role to increase profitable revenue streams across all channels.
- Will design and deliver group level growth strategy through a broad commercial team and work closely with customers and peers in operational leadership positions to ensure group and joint business plans are achieved.
- A key part of the role will be to lead and mentor a multifunctional team across sales, customer and NPD.
- You will have a proven track record in the UK food sector with the ability to prove you can increase profitable sales through both a hands on and strategic approach.
- Extensive private label food experience with significant exposure to UK grocery and foodservice customers.
- You will be an excellent relationship builder with a solid understanding of the requirements of the UK Grocers.