Logistics & Distribution
About this position:
Our client are a leading manufacturer of capital equipment storage solutions looking to further grow their business with the appointment of a Commercial Director.
- You will be responsible for developing plans and strategies to grow the business as well as achieving sales and gross profit targets.
- Develop sales relationships across all stakeholders within projects including high impact end-users, contractors, consultants, local market agents and distributors.
- To lead and further develop a sales team and also define strategies for the business area to effectively maximise business opportunities.
- You will be degree qualified with a proven track record of building collaborative relationships within a technical sales environment.
- A natural sales leader capable of setting and delivering sales targets which will deliver key new market penetration.
- Strong networking skills, with the ability to develop relationships and drive brand presence.