Commercial Director CD/896/60
FMCG Food / Drink
£100k - £120k +
Full Executive Package uncapped bonus and share options
About this position:
Our client is a mid-sized British company who operate across various industries. They have recently acquired a branded consumer goods (wholesale) business and are looking for an FMCG specialist to drive business unit growth.
- Reporting directly to the group CEO and a key member of the senior leadership team you will design and deliver a business unit growth strategy with full P&L responsibility, focussing on increasing UK distribution, brand awareness and profitable revenue streams across various sales channels including Grocery.
- Operating through both a hands on and strategic approach in a highly autonomous role where you will shape, lead and mentor a multifunctional team of 40+.
- Will engage with new and existing customers to build strong collaborative relationships across multiple business channels and work closely with UK and International suppliers to ensure targets are achieved.
- Degree educated and ideally blue-chip trained you will have a proven track record in a branded FMCG environment with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues in a multichannel environment.
- An excellent communicator with the skills to lead a multi-functional team to success.
- The gravitas to engage with new and existing customers and ideally, an understanding of international sourcing/ managing suppliers.