Our client is a leading Privately-owned British Food company who supply a range of Brand and Private label ambient foods to UK Retail and Foodservice customers. With ambitions to exceed the £100m mark they are looking externally to recruit their new Commercial Director.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will enjoy complete strategic responsibility for Commercial performance across all channels (70%+ Grocery focussed).
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with 6 direct reports, represent the business at a senior level and work closely alongside customers to ensure group and joint business plans are achieved.
- Will focus on increasing profitable revenues, modernising commercial relationships and leadership techniques and represent the business at the senior level within customers organisations.
- Degree educated with extensive experience in the UK food sector and the ability to prove you can improve sales ideally across both brands and private label however, would suit a blue-chip FMCG background.
- You will have significant exposure to UK grocery customers with the ability to prove you can grow revenues through both a transactional and collaborative approach including creating and delivering profitable long-term agreements.
- An excellent relationship builder and leader with the skills to lead a broad commercial function and the gravitas to represent the business at the highest level