FMCG Food / Drink
uncapped bonus + Full Executive Package.
About this position:
Our client is a £100m+ British Food manufacturer who supply predominately Grocery customers with brand and own label products. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a Commercial Director.
- Reporting directly to CEO and a key member of the senior leadership team you will have full strategic responsibility for a broad commercial function spanning Sales/ Account management, customer service, marketing and NPD, where you will focus on growing revenues through predominantly existing channels/ accounts.
- Will lead and develop 7 direct reports.
- Will engage with customers to build strong relationships across multiple business channels and work closely with other functional business leaders to ensure targets are achieved.
- Degree educated and ideally blue-chip trained, you will be a commercial astute FMCG business leadership with the ability to prove you can lead a multifunctional team to achieve and exceed set goals.
- Both brand and private label experience is preferred however would suit strong branded expertise.
- The gravitas to represent the business and create close working relationships with senior decision makers across the UK Food sector.