Our client is a nationally established contractor with an extensive client base particularly in the South of England. In order to satisfy the future demand and current order book they wish to appoint a Senior Commercial Leader to the Group Management Team.
- Reporting directly to the Group Managing Director you will head up the Commercial function of business at both pre-and post-contract award.
- You will liaise and negotiate with partners and advisors, on issues such as risk management and financial/commercial prudence, respectfully.
- You will commercially insulate the business with a high level of client and supplier dialogue whilst managing the existing Commercial Management team.
- You will be an experienced Commercial Operator with the experience of General Construction/Building within the UK.
- A first-class communicator you will be able to see the bigger picture and appreciate the sensitivity of finance and risk on both CAPEX and OPEX costs.
- You will possess the ability to identify and implement the “Commercial Edge”.