Our client is a leading commercial and residential contractor. They seek an ambitious Commercial Manager to take onsite commercial responsibilities across a range of developments.
- You will have full responsibility for the commercial reporting on all designated projects.
- You will negotiate and procure JCT design and build framework agreements to ensure that the output programme is carried out professionally and to budget.
- You will be responsible for programme and commercial delivery, monitoring and evaluating contractor performance.
- Ideally degree educated or MRCS qualified.
- 5 years relevant commercial and QS experience.
- You will be a team player and be able to work closely with other departments.
- You will have a good knowledge of building regulations, NHBC and health and safety requirements.
Must have UK experience
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.