Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturer and supplier of Branded & Private label personal care products to UK Grocery, Highstreet and Export markets. Due to growth they have restructure the senior leadership team and are looking to appoint a Commercial Director into a new role.
- Will lead and manage a commercially rounded team and act as a member of the leadership team contributing to the day to day oversight and strategic direction of a c.£50m turnover business.
- Will develop commercial strategies to meet customer and business requirements to ensure the risks, liabilities and commitments of contractual agreements are understood and appreciated by the business and balanced with potential profitability.
- Ensure the commercial team engage appropriately with group legal and finance departments and externally advisors and provide leadership in complex legal disputes.
- Will develop a multifunctional team including dedicated finance, legal and contracts specialists; manage the career development framework, personnel development plans and succession planning.
- Experience leading commercial negotiations with retail customers and ideally UK and International suppliers in a relevant manufacturing environment.
- The ability to lead and mentor a multifunctional team through both a hands on and strategic approach
- The gravitas and communication skills to represent the business on an international stage with demonstrable experience contributing to broader business gains.