Our client is a global leading manufacturer and supplier of technical food and beverage ingredients to blue-chip & SME markets with an unrivalled customer base across the globe. Due to promotion in the region they are looking to appoint a commercial director for Europe.
- Reporting directly to the regional chief executive and a key member of the senior management you will hold full accountability for commercial performance in your region.
- Lead a multifunctional team and hold high level relationships with blue chip manufacturing customers to ensure targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Will focus on growing existing accounts, working alongside customers to ensure their requirements are met.
- Degree educated ideally in a technical (food) related discipline with the ability to prove you can grow profitable revenues streams in a B2B food environment.
- Excellent customer facing sales experience with a broad understanding of food and beverage manufacturing processes and exposure to blue chip customers.
- The skills and experience to lead a team in a technical sales environment on an international stage where a collaborative/ joint business approach is required.