Our client is an international construction and engineering contractor with a broad range of blue chip clients predominantly in the UK but also internationally. Due to succession planning they need to recruit a “Head of Commercial” of a business unit with a turnover in excess of £800m.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be a key member of the senior management team and sit on the board.
- Develop the business vision to meet the changing market and customer conditions as part of the Regional Senior Management Teams.
- Prepare, monitor and deliver budgets to measure the Profit and Loss.
- Develop necessary structures and procedures and clearly define expectations and objectives to manage risk and maximise financial return across UK regional projects.
- Ideally MRICS qualified, or equivalent, you will lead the commercial team to deliver both client facing services as well as a supporting role internally to projects and operational staff.
- You will provide corporate Governance, set individual strategies, develop the business and ensure operational effectiveness with specific responsibilities related to financial, contractual and risk management on all projects within UK Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow regions.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by post or email including your current remuneration package quoting CD/687/05 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.