Commercial Director Ref: CD/687/40
car, pension, full executive package and 30% bonus
About this position:
Our client is a globally established contractor. In order to satisfy the future demand and current order book they wish to appoint a senior commercial executive to the UK based management team.
- Reporting directly to the UK CEO you will head up the commercial function of the business at both pre and post contract award.
- You will liaise and negotiate with partners and advisors, on issues such as risk management and financial/commercial prudence, respectfully.
- You will commercially insulate the business with a high level of client and supplier dialogue.
- You will be an experienced commercial operator with experience of general construction/M&E fit-out within the UK.
- A first class communicator you will be able to see the bigger picture and appreciate the sensitivity of finance and risk on both CAPEX and OPEX costs.
- You will possess the ability to identify and implement the “commercial edge”.