FMCG Food / Drink
About this position:
Our client is a rapidly growing British food company who enjoy a leading presence across grocery and foodservice markets in private label frozen food categories. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a Commercial Director.
- A key member of the senior management team you will operate in a customer facing leadership position with complete strategic responsibility for the group’s commercial function.
- Will own the groups commercial function and strategy, leading a broad multifunctional team including sales, customer service, marketing and NPD functions whilst working closely alongside operational peers.
- Ideally degree educated you will have a proven track record in the food sector with the ability to lead and mentor a multifunctional team to success.
- You will have significant exposure to UK grocery customers with the ability to prove you can increase revenues through a collaborative approach to customer engagement.
- An excellent relationship builder with the gravitas to represent the business at the highest level.