Our client is leading supplier of private label food products to UK Grocery and Foodservice markets with current revenues around £250m. They are looking for further growth in UK and European markets and are looking to appoint a new commercial director.
- Reporting to the CEO and a key member of the senior leadership team you will design and deliver a commercial growth agenda to achieve set targets.
- Will enjoy complete strategic commercial responsibility in a highly autonomous leadership position and interact with key customer contacts at a senior level across Europe.
- Will lead and mentor a broad commercial team/ function to drive profitable revenues across new and existing accounts.
- Will have extensive experience supplying British Grocers with the ability to prove significant success in the design and delivery of long term agreements.
- The gravitas to represent the business at the highest level with the ability to prove you can significantly increase commercial performance.
- The gravitas to represent the business at the highest level within industry with exceptional customer facing presentation skills.
In the first instance please forward an up to date CV by email and include your current remuneration package quoting Ref CD/896/33 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection