Our client is a privately owned British food group who supply fresh and processed meat products to Grocery, Foodservice and B2B markets. They have grown significantly in recent times with plans to reach £100m turnover. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a Commercial Director who will morph into their Managing Director in the short – midterm.
- Reporting to the MD and majority shareholder you will hold complete strategic responsibility for commercial performance in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional management team to drive profitable revenues and work closely alongside the current MD across all areas of business during the transition period.
- Will engage with blue-chip customers at the highest level and target further growth across new and existing accounts.
- Will have extensive exposure to UK Grocery customers with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams for a British, ideally Meat based, food company
- The gravitas to represent the business at the highest level within industry with exceptional customer facing leadership skills.
- The ability to prove you have worked with customers through a collaborative approach with extensive experience in the design and delivery of long term plans.