Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
Executive benefits with substantial bonus opportunity.
About this position:
Our client is a major name in the leisure sector and due to expansion, there is a requirement for a Commercial Director to lead further development including acquisitions.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive you will lead the development team, and you will be involved in commercial expansion in the UK and Europe.
- The role carries significant P&L responsibility and you will be involved in NPD, aimed at attracting a significant consumer audience.
- You will be required to lead negotiations with business partners in the provision of conferencing in order to maximise space utilisation.
- You are likely to be in a key Sales and Marketing or Commercial Director role within the travel and leisure sector, where you can demonstrate all round experience.
- Your background must include the control of budgets and it follows that you must be a natural leader, who can command respect within the Sales and Marketing arena.
- You will be skilled presenter with the ability to convince the Board and you must be able to demonstrate considerable knowledge of Commercial Development.