Commercial Director Ref CDI/896/16
FMCG Food / Drink
Marketing, PR & Advertising
uncapped personal bonus and long-term incentives
Thursday, 15 March, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a Privately owned Irish food group with an excellent reputation and leading market share in their category across both UK & ROI markets.
- Reporting directly to the Board you will have complete strategic autonomy for the group’s commercial activity focussing on creating strong relationships with retail customers to increase market share and profitable revenues
- Will lead a multifunctional team with 9 Direct reports including sales/ accounts, marketing, category, technical and NPD.
- Will regularly engage with customers to ensure joint business plans are achieved and exceeded.
- A proven track record in the food sector with the ability to prove you have increased profitable revenues streams in a similar sized company.
- Extensive exposure to Grocery customers ideally in the UK and ROI with the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level, in a highly autonomous role.
- With exceptional communication skills, you will be keen to operate through both a strategic and hands on approach, in a high-profile customer facing role.