Commercial Director Ref: CDr/896/10
FMCG / Consumer Goods
FMCG Food / Drink
Full Exec Package, +50% Personal and company bonus
Monday, 8 January, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a supplier of branded and private label added value meat products to Grocers and foodservice customers in the UK and Ireland. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a Commercial director.
- Reporting directly to the board and a key member of the senior leadership team you will own the company’s Commercial agenda with full responsibility over the design and delivery of a pan European growth strategy.
- Will lead a multifunctional team and work closely alongside operational/technical/NPD peers and customers to ensure group and joint business plans are achieved.
- Will operate in both a hands-on and strategic manner to target profitable growth across both new and existing accounts.
- You will have a proven track record in the UK food sector with experience managing a broad commercial function.
- The ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams and lead and mentor a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level.