Our client is a leading manufacturer of FMCG products with a significant market share across UK grocery and Highstreet retail channels in brand and Private label categories. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a Commercially bias Finance director
- Reporting directly to the managing director and a key member of the SLT you will be fully accountable for the finance department of a £100M + turnover multisite manufacturing business.
- A rounded business leadership role you will contribute across all areas of business to ensure overall success.
- Will work closely alongside commercial peers and the board holding overall responsibility/ sign off for commercial agreements with blue-chip customers and suppliers
- You will be a Chartered accountant with a successful track record in a relevant fast paced manufacturing environment and ideally, exposure to the commercial workings of UK retailers.
- Strong commercial bias with the ability to prove you can increase business performance.