Commercial Finance Director Ref: CFD/896/13
FMCG Food / Drink
£100 – 120k
Full Exec Package, Short and Long term incentives
About this position:
Our client is a leading manufacturer of chocolate and confectionery products with a significant market share across UK grocery and convenience channels. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a Finance director
- Reporting directly to the managing director and a key member of the SLT you will be fully accountable for the finance department of a £100M + turnover multisite food manufacturing business.
- A rounded business role you will contribute across all areas of business to ensure overall success
- Will work closely alongside commercial peers and the board holding overall responsibility/ sign off for commercial agreements with blue-chip customers and suppliers
- You will be a Chartered accountant with a successful track record in the food sector.
- Complete ownership of a finance function is required for this role and would not suit candidates who have held divisional/regional responsibility.
- Will have a solid understand of the requirements of UK food customer channels