A growing Food Manufacturing organisation are looking for a Commercial Finance Sector to join their expanding senior leadership team to work closely with the UK Finance Director in running their Finance function.
- You will partner with the senior leadership team to generate data which drives strategic business decisions.
- To drive long-term profitability providing commercial financial insights relating to product profitability.
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries, and financial statements
- You will be a qualified accountant, ideally ACA, experience within a manufacturing or FMCG environment.
- The ability to review and finalise site profitability statements, month-end closing, to meet deadlines and ensure the smooth flow of processes for all units and subsidiaries, confirming accuracy of financial data.
- You will have a strong commercial finance background and be adept at solving problems quickly. You will be keen to join a company where you can really drive change for a business looking to grow.