Commercial Finance Manager
FMCG Food / Drink
About this position:
Our client is a leading Food brand with multiple UK manufacturing facilities. They are entering a period of transformation and have created a new role.
- Partnering the Finance and Commercial Director across all areas, you will be a key member of the Senior leadership team.
- Responsible for weekly reporting, forecasting and financial analysis you will support the commercial teams on customer contract negotiations/ Joint business plans, promotions and new product launches.
- Will lead numerous customer centric projects focussing on increasing profitable revenue streams through a collaborative approach.
- A Chartered accountant, with a successful track record in the UK FMCG sector and extensive exposure to UK retail customers. Additional experience working alongside Foodservice/QSR customers would be advantageous.
- The ability to prove you can increase commercial performance with exceptional customer facing communication and presentation skills.
- A natural high performer with the ability to lead multiple projects.