Our client is a leading multinational Design & Build Integration contractor working on major projects for global blue chip international clients. Following a recent major programme win they wish to appoint a Head of commercial with in-depth Process or clean room expertise.
- Reporting into the Commercial Director you will be Commercially responsible for a major suite of multidiscipline projects on a single site.
- To ensure all commercial activities are undertaken in line with client and business requirements & build, lead & support the commercial team comprising estimating/ Procurement/ Project Controls / Contract Leads with an overall team of 50+
- Monitor budgets & forecasts & review monthly cost reporting
- Degree in Quantity Surveying & MRICS qualified you will have expertise in commercial leadership on projects of £500m plus in value within the Process, Oil & Gas, Cleanroom or Petrochemicals sectors.
- You will ideally have FIDIC & bespoke contract expertise having worked for a EPC/EPCM/DB contractor managing significant value subcontracted works packages.
- A team player with a passion for successful project delivery and commercial success.