Our client is a growing Construction contractor with the envious position of an extensive growing forward order book with circa £100m T/O. With an enviable blue chip client base they work across Education, Healthcare and Commercial sectors. Due to the implementation of a scheduled succession plan they would now like to appoint a new Commercial leader (Director Designate) with a view to becoming Group Commercial director
- Will report to the Group Commercial Director and manage the existing commercial team.
- Will work closely with the delivery team to ensure that the business is commercially insulated.
- Will have several direct reports and ensure the team are protecting the business commercially.
- Will be of degree education and RICS with a track record of working within the UK construction sector.
- Keen to join a company that is implementing their growth strategy that will take them past £150m T/O.