Car, Pension, Healthcare, 20% bonus
About this position:
Our client is a large-scale M&E contractor who has secured significant contractors across Europe. They are now looking to appoint a new Commercial Leader for a geographical region in the UK for their flagship division.
- Will work to expand, preserve or improve commercial procedures, standards or policies.
- Responsible for continuous good commercial practices while supporting the Group Commercial Director.
- Will offer direction and instruction to project teams and ensure compliance with group and unit directives.
- Will be of degree education and have a strong background in mechanical and electrical engineering.
- An ability to plan and manage time and resources along with strong interpersonal and communication skills.