Our client is a leading UK building contractor Plc working extensively on design and build development projects. They now wish to appoint a Commercial Manager to strengthen their senior leadership team on a major city centre mixed use regeneration and development scheme.
- Reporting into the Project Director you will lead the commercial team in the office and on site.
- You will work closely with procurement and manage subcontractors managing risk, cashflow and commercial returns.
- Managing the department, you will lead by example developing staff ensuring robust systems and process are in place to build a first-class project commercial department
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/MRICS/MCIOB qualified you will have a tract record (Pre-& Post Contract) on Building projects and have led a commercial team.
- You will have commercial exposure to NEC, JCT contract forms and be comfortable working on this prestigious city centre scheme both internally and externally.