Our client is major blue chip construction contractor who has an extensive pipeline of works for both public and private sectors. Due to combination of a new significant contract award and a planned succession planning they would now like to appoint a new commercial leader for the North West Region.
- Will report to the regional Commercial Director and have commercial control over a number of projects which would include some major projects.
- Will manage a team of Quantity surveyors and engage heavily with the clients and supply chain.
- Will ensure that the company is insulated and the margins on each project are protected.
- Will be of degree calibre and have a track record of working in the UK construction industry.
- Not only commercially astute but will also be comfortable working in a highly client facing role.