Our client is a leading national high quality house builder and developer. They have an expanding, prestigious major development entering the next stage of development and now require a commercial manager to lead negotiations and commercial control.
- You will be responsible for the commercial reporting for this development including benchmarking tender, recommendations, cash flow and valuations. Cost control is a vital element.
- You will negotiate and place orders with main contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers, monitoring and evaluating contactor performance.
- You will be a graduate with at least eight years relevant experience.
- You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop the team.
- You will have strong functional and budgeting experience.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting ref: CM/687/47
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd