Commercial Strategy Director Ref CSD/896/23
FMCG Food / Drink
£210 – £230K Base
Full exec package, Excellent short and long term incentive schemes
Wednesday, 9 May, 2018
About this position:
Our client is an international Drinks brand who have seen significant growth and expansion globally in recent times. Due to a commercial restructure and further planned growth, they are looking to appoint a commercial strategy director.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and a key member of the senior management you will hold full accountability over the design and execution of a group level commercial growth agenda.
- Operating in a matrix environment you will utilise group resources where required and lead a small dedicated team to ensure targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Will work alongside board levels peers and regional executives to drive commercial excellence plans.
- Ideally degree and MBA educated you will have a proven track record in a similar role where you have interacted with senior executives across various regions to drive a growth agenda in a relevant branded FMCG environment.
- Excellent communication skills probably multi-lingual, you will have significant exposure to blue chip FMCG customer/channels ideally on a global scale but would suit regional experience.
- The skills and experience to lead a strategy function in a matrix environment where a collaborative/ joint business approach is required.