Our client is a leading national house builder, They are seeking to appoint a Construction Director who will have build, commercial and technical responsibility for a major division.
- The Construction Director will be responsible for the commercial delivery of build across multiple sites across the region. This will include a number of major sites.
- Reporting to the Divisional Managing Director this is a crucial role at the heart of the business.
- You will be tasked with running large projects in a rapidly expanding business ensuring impeccable health and safety standards with a strong commitment to customer service.
- You will have a proven track record of success delivering success in a similar role.
- You will thrive in a fast paced environment, be self confident and decisive to lead and motivate the existing large team whilst playing a major part in recruiting further site managers and key staff.
- You will have demonstrable budgetary control and cost planning success.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting CD/687/25 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.