Construction Director CONSD/445x/06
Facilities & Property
About this position:
Our client is a builder of large, complex, industrial and mixed-use commercial schools and residential projects.
They seek a class leading Construction Director to head up the regional construction team.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will have full responsibility for the construction strategy and delivery of robust, QHSE, Build and Commercial activities.
- You will be responsible for managing the delivery of construction of a number of blended schemes - mixed use Central London development, prime residential, commercial leisure facilities and schools.
- You will be a construction graduate and it is likely that you will have further professional qualifications with at least 8 years leadership experience with either a general civil or building contractor.
- You will have proven delivery and operational management expertise
- Excellent leadership skills are essential, and you will be able to instantly gain the respect of a senior, high quality team and drive them to further success
- You will have a commitment to safety in the workplace and ensure that the highest standards of health and safety are adhered to.