Our client is a UK blue chip main contractor operating across multiple markets for clients across the public and private sector. Due to continued profitable growth and tender success within their Rail division they wish to appoint a delivery focussed Contracts Director to deliver a portfolio of multidisciplined rail contracts including civils, track and signalling in Southern England.
- Reporting to the Operations Director you will be responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of projects across disciplines in the region.
- With a high level of client interaction and negotiation you will ensure safety, delivery, client satisfaction and commercial returns.
- You will lead and motivate multisite projects teams, promoting best practice whilst enjoying high levels of autonomy.
- Degree in Engineering qualified you will have extensive experience of delivering multidisciplined rail projects, ideally of some exposure of rail maintenance.
- You will have profitably delivered projects or project portfolios of £60m plus with a main contractor.
- You will be both technically and commercially astute with the communication skills to operate at a senior level with clients.