Contracts Manager – Scaffolding CMS/159/88
Benefits: Car, Pension, Health, Life insurance, Bonus: Commission
About this position:
Our client is long established leading UK contract scaffolding & Powered Access business operating nationally from the west Midlands. Due to strong forward order book they wish to appoint a experienced Contracts Manager in the region.
- As contracts manager will be responsible for overseeing large projects from £100k plus in value or portfolios of contracts worth £200k ensuring Health & Safety, schedules, customer satisfaction & commercial returns.
- You will liaise and maintain a positive working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, Projects Managers and attend site
- Deliver project/site method statements and risk assessments to onsure all works are carried out under health and safety guidelines
- You will have a track record in the delivery of Contract scaffold solutions on projects at £100k plus in value with a company with a strong Health & Safety culture
- With first class communication skills you will be a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will manage the entire life cycle of projects and client interaction.
- Displays strong leadership skills with strong analytical and problem-solving you will be able to develop strong relationships internally & externally