Our client is a growing utilities contractor with a national coverage with the enviable position of being “Best in Class”. Due to combination of new contract awards and the implementation of a succession plan they would now like to appoint an contracts manager.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects/programmes of works across a given region.
- You will report directly to the divisional MD and manager several direct reports.
- You will liaise heavily with the client and ensure the current programmes are delivered as per contract with a view to unlocking future programmes/contracts.
- Ideally of degree education you will have experience of working in the UK utilities sector and have natural leadership ability to develop the team to be “Best in Class”.
- You will be keen to join the leadership team of this growing and dynamic company.
- Experience of Telecommunication Networks is essential ideally including digital and fibre.