Our client is a small but growing Construction/Fit-out and refurb contractor with a reputation that would make many larger companies envious. Due to combination of succession planning and new contract awards they would now like to appoint a new contracts manager for their London office.
- Will oversee projects from the start through to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time and within its budget.
- Will be responsible for multiple programmes of work through different locations of London.
- You will be negotiating sub-contract orders and monitoring sub-contractors, planning critical dates, or organising labour. You would also be responsible for agreeing extra work to be done on a contract, helping to resolve any disputes which come up, and identifying areas for improvement in your company’s contracting processes
- Will ideally of degree education with a background in fit out/refurb or general construction within the UK.
- Will be commercially astute and an ability to lead a dynamic team, and ensure a quality delivery of project.