£80k Base salary, Generous Bonus, Car, Pension and Family Healthcare
About this position:
Our client is a National Civils/Ground Engineering contractor with a particular focus on the South of the UK. Due to unforeseen circumstances they now require a Contracts Leader for their Southern Region.
- Will report to the Contracts Director and have responsibility over a give region.
- You will manage several project managers whilst liaising closely with the client.
- You will monitor and control all aspects of the contracts under your leadership ensuring both programme and commercial targets are met.
- Will be responsible for all project completion to be on time and to budget whilst protecting the company’s margin.
- Ideally MCIOB qualified you will have the required leadership and communication skills to drive the project teams with the support provided by head office and the senior team.
- A key member of the business you will be familiar with a diversified workload and be able to travel across the South of the UK.