Our client is an innovative technology and services company in the field of clinical data services for Healthcare Providers and Healthcare Professionals. Recognised for specialising in clinical service delivery, with customers stretching across Community Pharmacy, Primary and Secondary Care. With over 50 years’ experience and expertise in using technology in healthcare, our client is looking to enhance the customer experience and wish to appoint a newly created Customer Relationship Director.
- As Customer Relationship Director you will manage and strengthen relationships with assigned key clients, develop relationship plans to improve client service and overall efficiency and contribute to the corporate growth and development.
- Maintain an understanding of clients immediate, short- and long-term business needs in order to protect, retain and increase revenues.
- Strategic responsibility for the delivery of our services and ensure overall client satisfaction. Development and execution of relationship plans aimed at improving service and overall process efficiency.
- Proven experience in a senior relationship management or client service management role within technology software solutions and ideally pharma or healthcare sectors.
- An out-and-out customer centric person, passionate about delivering fantastic products and an exceptional user experience.
- Exceptional analytical skills and an excellent entrepreneurial approach to business with an understanding of user experience and good technology knowledge.