The business is one of the top 20 companies in the UK in its field of operation.
They are one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the sector, founded in 1999.
This is a great opportunity to build on the home's' GOOD' CQC rating, with excellent and continued support from head office.
The business is very family-oriented and this ethos is reflected throughout its homes. The home is beautifully located.
The day-to-day role for this position will include the following tasks:
• Supporting the day to day running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager
• Alongside the Home Manager, you will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
What does success look like in this role?
• Exceptional care to residents
• Complying with and exceeding CQC requirements
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
• RGN or RMN qualified nurse with an active NMC nursing pin
• Good working knowledge of CQC standards
• Previous Deputy Home Manager experience
The successful candidate will display the following characteristics:
• The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families, visitors, and staffing teams