Our client is an award winning British food company who manufacture and supply both branded and private label food products to UK Grocery and wholesale markets. Due to global growth, they are looking to appoint a director of CI and lean to drive a multisite agenda for the first time.
- Reporting directly to the board you will have complete autonomy over the design and delivery of a Multi-Site quality and productivity focused Continuous improvement strategy to increase group profitability for the first time.
- Group subject matter expert for lean and continuous improvement, you will mentor peers to drive an excellence agenda and deliver global best in class manufacturing results.
- Will recruit, lead and mentor a operational excellence team/ function to deliver cost savings across all sites.
- Of degree calibre, you will have an extensive successful background delivering Continuous improvement agendas in the FMCG manufacturing arena. Previous multisite experience would be advantageous.
- A lean and CI ambassador with the ability to prove you can deliver improvements across all areas of operations.
- A solid understanding of the relevant technical requirements of the UK food sector