Director of Development and Product Management DDPM/811/05
Oil and Gas
30% Share Options. Company Car / Allowance
Friday, 5 January, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a Global Manufacturer of Instrumentation and analysers who supply a variety of market sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Industrial Gas to name out a few.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the strategic and tactical product plan for the business leading a team delivering product line management and strategic market development in industrial applications.
- You will be responsible for the concept, implementation and introduction of competitive products that meet or exceed market expectations.
- The role will be highly client facing, translating customer requirements into product. Managing the entire product life cycle to maximise profitability.
- You will ideally be Degree Educated, in Chemistry Science, Physics or Electrical with a strong Technology background along with product development and product marketing experience, ideally in Instrumentation or similar.
- You will have experience of a multi creation product plan, execution of the program through the NPI stage gate process from inception through to release / audit. There will be a degree of International travel required with the role.